Σάββατο 1 Νοεμβρίου 2014

ΕΡΜΗΝΕΙΕΣ - ΣΥΓΚΡΙΣΕΙΣ - DVORAK


ΕΡΜΗΝΕΙΕΣ - ΣΥΓΚΡΙΣΕΙΣ 


DVORAK

*Christos Sipsis

Dvorak - Songs My Mother Taught Me



KIRSTEN FLAGSTAD
Joan Sutherland - Dvorak


Anna Netrebko - Songs My Mother Taught Me (Dvorak)


Elizabeth Schwarzkopf - Songs my Mother taught Me


Angela Gheorghiu: "Songs my mother taught me" by Antonín Dvořák


Songs My Mother Taught Me
















Paul Robeson
Peter Schreier sing Songs My Mother Taught Me by Antonín Dvořák


Nellie Melba - "Songs My Mother Taught Me" (Dvořák)



Songs my mother taught me,
In the days long vanished;
Seldom from her eyelids 
Were the teardrops banished.
Now I teach my children,
Each melodious measure.
Oft the tears are flowing,
 Oft they flow from my memory's treasure.






*De Profundis Ya
Antonin Dvorak: Stabat Mater / Wolfgang Sawallisch; Czech Philharmonic Chorus and Orchestra



Wolfgang Sawallisch; Czech Philharmonic Chorus and Orchestra; and soloists
Antonín Dvořák - Stabat Mater (Harnoncourt)



Nikolaus Harnoncourt conducts the Arnold Schoenberg Choir and Chamber Orchestra of Europe

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου